Bad circulation due to gas, please suggest

Im 26 years old male 6ft 240 lbs this may sound funny but :lately Ive been feeling like gas in my stomach is cutting off blood circulation.

Symptoms:I buildup gas in my stomach and then I get this Pulsating pain in top of my head Unless I force my self to belch then it goes away.

it is 5:00 am right now I woke up feeling like maybe a stroke want to happen or something, cuz I have pressure in my head and kinda gassy due to last nights dinner I feel Somewhat better right now But still feel some pressure And dont want to lay back down But still kinda freaked out Any suggestions ?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011