Bad burning pain in scar of c section, blood pocket seen near scar. What is this ?

Hi, I had an horizontal emergency c section March of last year. Last night i was doing some stretching and bent back and when i was bending back i felt like a really bad burning pain in my scar, Which im assuming i tore my scar. I noticed that the scar now has a blood pocket and the lower part of the scar and is like bluish green around it like bruising. When i go to the bathroom now i have blood when i wipe. I have had cramping all day as well. Not sure if this is something i should go to the emergency room about or just wait it out and make an appt with my OBGYN tom?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013