Bad bruise on the stomach that has developed in to lump, CT showed hematoma with inflammation. How can it be cured?

Hi! Need Your immediate reply please. My son had a bad bruised on his left stomach caused by the handle of his bike when he tried to make a stop. We went to the hospital and the doctor suggested to have him CT scan and the result was Hematoma formation with probable inflammation, subcutaneous layer of the left anterior abdominal wall . The bruise faded and now, a lump developed and he is feeling pain when we touch it. Please help me what brought this and how to cure it. Thanks! More Power! God Bless!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012