Bad bruise on outer thigh, pain in stomach, nausea, diarrhea. Is this some infection?

Hi. I had a bicycling accident on Thursday. I went to the ER for X-rays and to get checked out. Nothing was broken but I do have some pretty bad road rash and a very large, dark bruise on my outer thigh that has a whitish center. They still hurt quite a bit and are still weeping. Last night, Saturday, I started get pain in my stomach righ above my belly button. I ve been having nausea and very watery diarrhea for the past 12 hours or so. I had an aural temperature of 101.5 and oral of 99, which has come down. Is this just coincidental or should I be concerned about an infection? The discharge paperwork has a lancet statement to call for belly pain, fever, vomiting , etc, so I m a little nervous. Please advise! Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
They might have given you some antibiotics which are having side effect of watery diarrhea. And also some NSAID ( Pain killer) which are causing abdominal Epigastic pain. So need not to worry. Change your antibiotic if any with some Cephalosporin which are having lesser side effects.
For abdominal pain start taking Antacid like Rabiprazole, Or Pantoprazole.