Bad breath, throat pain causing difficulty in swallowing. Remedy?

hi Dr. i have bad breath, i checked my stomach and teeth for that and nothing was seen, i visited an ENT specialist yesterday, and he checked my mouth, nose& pharynx and told me your tonsils are big and he had to set them up, also he told me that i have sinus too, but he rejected to do endoscopy on them,but swallowing food, i feel pain in my throat, but he didnt care and didnt tell me anything, just prescribed me all those tablets that i were taken before like pilozec(omeprazol), zimexie( azithromycin ). when i take a tablet , it stays at the end of tongue and never go down by water, unless i swallaw a piece of bread, may i have problem with epiglottis?tell me what to do, i reaaly suffring of bad breath. thx
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012