Bad breath during dry mouth, happens on keeping mouth idle. How can I cure this?

hi Sir, im not sure whether an ENT is the right one to talk to, i face an issue with bad is not really coming from my mouth though; it is like when my mouth is dry; after taking food and leaving my mouth idle for around an hour or so this happens; as you know i cant know this by myself and seek help from others to know of this issue. i had been to doctor s and what they say is just to drink some water which is nt curing my problem. Can you please help me in curing the issue. im really desperate to have this cured. It really stands as a hindrance in my social activities and pulls my confidence down whether in a meeting or in a club. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012