Bad bowel movement, gas, constipated, bloated, painful. Took buscopan. Will I be okay?

Hi. I usually have healthy bowel movement but recently I have been getting gassy and constipated. Today my stomach , feels kind of bloated (yes stomach or where the stomach should be) like after you have an opereation and they pump gas into you...and past week I was pretty constipated. however, yesterday, I had a stomach ache that comes, hurts alot, then it lets go. It comes and goes at a regular interval. I took some Buscopan, which usually helps, but it hasnt worked and by evening the pain had gone away on its own but that also meant that I stayed in bed. After that however I had diarrhoea. It was pretty rough and I even got myself a hemorrhoid . Please help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013