Bad bout of colitis, tiredness after becoming normal, napping, diarrhea. Any medication ?

I had a bad bout of colitis . I cut out dairy, cheeze for a week. Doctor ran blood and urine tests. Everything is normal. I am feeling somewhat better.A week after the colitis attack I put cook spinach , kale, butter, and yogart back into my diet. I am not lactose intolerant. I am drinking lots of water and gatorade. I do have some stress I am trying to manage. Still tired, napping alot. I am a optimistic person. I have at least one diarrhea bout a day. I cannot get into see the gastro specialist for 3 weeks. Hoping for an RX for the colitis. I am hoping for medication. My colonoscopy 2 years ago was fine. Should I do a bland diet for a week?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013