Bad back pain, had cocaine, got sick, dehydrated. Will drug use be seen in the test ?

Idid a stupid thing Twice! I have a bad back and need a fusion. Because of that I had to take a urine test 4 months agobecause I have to take pain meds..I had friends down and partied with them using cocaine. I just stupidly used again on this past Sat. I got really sick this week and dehydrated and went back to the dr. They gave me a blood test to find out if anything is going on. Due to my previous positive urine test, will the dr check for drug use I am terrified of what the blood test will show.. I did the coke on Sat and had the blood test.on Thursday..
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012