Bad back ache and stomach and ribs pains, cant breathe properly, feeling dizzy. Reasons ?

i am 23 years old i have 3kids in september i went to c my dr as i thought i was pregnant bt i wasnt she said it could b irritable bowls as i thought i was feeling baby kicks in my belly i havent been back to see her bt nw since then i stuggle to get out of bed wiv really bad back ache and stomach pains and ribs and feel like i cant breathe proparly then when i get up i feel all dizzy. what could this be as i lose my mum two n half years ago with lupus?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer