Bad acne since teenage, taking tab dianette, no results, side effects such as excess hair growth, weight gain, prescribed tetrylsal. Which medicine should I take?

Hi i was wondering whether you could help me. I have had bad acne since my teenage years i was put on Dianette at the age of 14 up to around 26. i then tried various pills cilest, Ovranette, Loestrin 30, Femodene , Marvelon all of which have difference side effects they did clear up my skin. I then decide to have a break from the pill for around 6months but then my acne came back. I then went back onto Dianette as this was the best pill for me with minimal side effects. I have now been taking this for 4-5months and my acne is back on my forehead, chest & back. I went to the Doctors today & he now has told me to come off Dianette & now try Tetrlysal for 48 days. Would you say this is the best option or to continue with Dianette as this has been success in the past. i have also noticed excess hair grow aswell & a little weight gain. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week & i eat healthy.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012