Bad acne problem in neck, face, chest. Is it due to bad blood ?

i have bad acne problem for a long period of time like 13 years i living in Ethiopia i couldn t find a solution i am suffering and i lost my hole confidence every time the new acne coming out so can u help me for this not only to come out new one it become a black head my chest , nick , face, arms, and back hole part of my body i am single and i never married before and now i am 25 years young lady need ur help or might be itis the cause of dirty blood inside my body i don t know yet!! hope to hear favorable response soon.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012