Bad acne on forehead, chin and around nose, spots gor worse after using zineyrat solution. Cure ?

hello i have got bad acne on my forehead and chin and around my nose it just came now like 6 months after i turned 15 the doctor gave me tetralysal tablets i need to take them once a day and also i use a zineyrat solution twice a day but with the tablets the doctor goes the spot will get worse then better. i have been using them for 2 weeks and my spots have gones really bad bu the doctor did say they will get bad then worse i was woundering is this true ?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012