Bad abdominal pain. Having Mirena. Had emergency D&C previously. Reason for pains?

Hi, my name is Brittany. I had my appendix removed 3 years ago but for the last 2 - 3 days i have had really bad abdominal pain . I have had a miscarriage 2 years ago and had some complications with it.. I ended up having an emergency D&C as i was passing clots the size of tennis balls. My lower belly area and back are sore my lower belly is very tender to touch. I know that without actually feeling and seeing me in person its hard to diagnose but i was just wondering whether i should be worried. I also have a Mirena and i can feel the strings.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013