Bad abdominal pain. Have IBS, cough, runny nose, headaches. Rash below neck. Diagnosis?

I have different Diagnoisis my questions that may contribute to these. I had a procedure because of bad pain in my right lower adomen the doc ask me when i had my last period i told her 2 weeks prior then she said i have a folicle on my right overy. two weeks later and still experiencing pain. I have been digonoised with PID from being a victum of sexal assult, so when i was rediganoised when going to the gyn she gave me anti-biotics and still pain is bad to where as i can t sit move my right leg and when i release my bladder and bowel. i also have IBS . the real question is that i have developed a rash below my neck and where my chest is and it is circling aroundin the region. this startedtwo weeks before my period and did go away. it came cack in a more aggresive manor and developed a cough runny nose sort throat headaches andtight chest when i breath. with the doctors i have incontered they don t know whats going on and this is concerning me to the point of being scared. so please help me unerstand more
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013