Bad abdomen pain, back pain, breathlessness. What is causing this?

Thanks. I have been waking up at night with bad pain and pressure in the upper abdomen about 3 times a week for about 2 months. I also have some lower back pain and trouble getting enough air into my lungs. Acid reducers, such as alka selzer, work for a little while. But the pain comes back. The pain was so bad this morning I was about to have my husband bring me to the ER. Then we did the alka selzer and I had relief for about an hour. Then the pain gradually started to come back.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013