Bacterial vaginosis, spotting between periods. Taking antibiotics, stopped them, heavy spotting. Cause of worry?

I have a long history of spotting between periods. Every time I have gone to the doctor about it, they say that I don t have anything wrong with me. Last time I went, they said that i had bacterial vaginosis . And it seemed that the medicine stopped it for a bit. Now I m spotting again, and I no longer have health insurance. The spotting is more heavy than usual, but I ve also been under a lot of stress and started a new diet . I am (as of today) taking probiotics for vaginal health. Is this something that I should be worried about, or is it just the same thing. Should I go to a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013