Bacterial vaginosis, 6 weeks pregnant, light brown spots earlier, pink discharge, antibiotic, concerned

I am 6 wks preg n was diagnosed with bv 4days ago. It started with light brown spots now its pink discharge . I am taking a antibiotic . No pain or red bleeding? Can this happen during pregnancy? Is the pink discharge from the infection?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. it is not commen to have bleeding, in pregnancy. first of all you cnfirm the pregnancy by urine pregnancy test. if it is positive i suggest you to see gynaecologist for knowing the position of the foetus.
you may have to tndergo some tests like ultrasound scanning ect. to know the position of the foetus. and give the treatment necessory.
wishing you good health.