Bacterial infection, had failed IUI's, IVF miscarriage, want to know whether bacterial infection causes low morphology. Advice?

Hi I am a 27yr old women who recently discovered a bacterial infection that my OB doctor seems to think has been my cause of infertility for the past 5+ years, my husband was also dignosed and treated, although they didn y discovery what type of bacterial it was. We have been through 2 failed IUI s, my IVF miscarriage at 8wks and one FET (chemical pregnacy) through a fertility specialist and also been misdignosed with tubal issues later finding everything to be opened and health per a LAP surgery. Would this bacterial infection cause low morphology in my husband and impair fertilization? now that we have been treated should be get pregnant on our own without any medical treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012