Bacterial infection, difficulty in breathing, sleeping due to productive cough, chest X-ray showed vascular congestion centrally, have pacemaker, taken prednizone. Advice?

I have a bacterial infection and difficuly breathing and sleeping because of productive cough. Chest x-ray says there is vacular congestion centrally. also prominant hilar vascular strusture which may be on the basis of venous congestion . I have had diastolic heart failure in the past, and an av node ablation as well as a pulmonary vein ablation, and am pacemaker dependant. I have a lot of trouble breathing in the night an a.m. and have not been able to sleep. I was treated with an antibiotic and prednizone shot, and was told to go to the hospital for admission if this happens again tonight, after these medications. What should I do. This was an urgent care center i went to
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012