Bacterial build-up on tonsils post oral sex, itching, dry flaky skin on penis foreskin. Treatment options?

Recently my partner and I got involved in oral sex and shortly after we noticed a bacterial build-up on her tonsils and days after I began to itch down there, My foreskin has begun to dry and flake off. Aside from that the top of my penis has begun to dry and have flaking skin too. She used hydrogen peroxide and it cleared everything up. I ve looked around for answers of what I could do myself for my issues. There are no build ups of any kind. Irritation, itch and flaking skin is about all I can see. What can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013