Bacteria in urine, on zyvox. Can i quit after 12 days?

my husband had bacteria in his urine & he's been on zyvox for 12 days. Because the cost has gone up dramatically,
he would like to know if he can quit after the 12 days or does he have to take it the full 14 days. We are on limited income the cost is a few days has gone from 325.88 for 4 days to 400.98 in 4 days & for the two remaining days, we were told it would be 582.50 for just 4 bags. Can't afford this & besides this has now gone over our initial Medicare limit where we have to pay 50% for his normal medications. He's 87 years old. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013