Backpain. Pain in the head. Having chills, nausea, swelling in ribs. Suggestions?

Sir, I have low back pain since last 1 month. However, it still present, but simultaneously I have upper back pain now. Unfortunately, right side of my skull , just above the ear also suffered from pain. Since last 2-3 days, I am feeling cold ( shivering ). Additionally, there is sensation of vomiting form a week. Here, I am not sure, but feel a slight swelling on the last ribs just above stomach. I have no history of me as well as parental of bone related or spine related problems. This all is making me really very upset. I shall be sincerely thankful to you for your suggestion With kindest regards Amit
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013