Backache,numbness in feet,straightening of normal lordotic curvature.

I have got my MRI Lumbar spine done. Although the report is normal but it also reports as follows: The study reveals straghtening of normal lordotic curvature of the lumbar spine. The vertebral bodies are normal in size, shape, alignment and signal intensity. No osseous destruction is seen. I have backache and sometimes I feel numbness in my foot . The doctor has advised some exercise. What do I do to get that curvature of lumbar spine back? Please answer.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012