Backache,fatigue,consume liquor 1/4 bottle per day,on liv 52 and vitamins

Sir, I was taking liquor 1/4 bottle per day since last six months. About three months back I had a backache followed by fatiqueness whole day. I had gone for blood test . and restuls were as under HB Against TLC Against Netro Against Lympho Against Eosino Against 12 13-18 9800 4-0000 75 45-70 20 20-40 5 Upto 6 ESR Against Sugar(f) Against Lipid Against Colestral Against Trygly Against 12 1-20 105 70-110 629 400-700 228 140-250 186 Upto 170 HDL Against LDL Against 40 30-70 138 Upto 160 Repeat Sugar, and Thoird on 12.4.12 from Lal Path Lab T3 Against T4 Against TSH Against Urea Against CR.Serum Against 1.05 .6-1.81 7.6 5.1-12.45 3.86 .35-5.50 23.54 10-50 0.65(Kid Test) .7-1.2 SGOT Against SGPT Against Sugar(F) Sugar(PP) 47 upto 37 58 upto 41 102 70-100 108 70-150 Doctor advised me LIV 52 t tab twice a day with 2-3 vitamins tablet. Since last 5 days I stopped liquor, controlled my diet to just 1/2 chapati with Veg. in the morning with 1/2 cup tea without sugar. 3 Chapaties with Veg. in noon, 1/2 cup tea in evening and 2 chapaties with Dal/Subzi/Salad in the night and one cup milk without sugar. Whether it will help me to control th above abnormality or anything more is required to be done. Also tell me whether the above diet is sufficient for my body. My work is light i.e. office work without any physical labour . I regularly undergo walking of around 3 KM in the evening. Also advise, if ateast I can take liquor weekly.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012