Backache, headaches, nausea, heartburn, increased hunger, tiredness. Have titanium clamps implanted. What's going on ?

Hello, I have been having several issues, backache , headaches, nausea, heartburn (which I ve only ever gotten when I was pregnant), I m hungry and tired all the time. I thought it was all stress, until I got the strangest period ever, it started with spotting on a Thursday and that was it until Sunday when it seemed to be normal but very short. It lasted two days instead of my usualy 4-5 day, and the symptoms list keeps getting bigger as well includng itching breast, cramping, which is much more mild than my regular cramps but more frequent, and excess discharge. I took two at home pregnancy tests a few days after my period and both came back negative. I ve had a tubal ligation aproximately two years ago and they implanted titanium clamps. Any ideas as to what s going on with me?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012