Backache, bloated stomach, breathlessness. After effects of stress?

Last wednesday I had backache ,bloated stomach hard to catch breath but when I got adjusted on Friday I felt great.About Monday it started again.Seems like everytime I m stressed this week it happens more my back hurts gets tight and burning in my stomach and back off and on like heart burn feels like I cant catch my breath.Our two cars broke down in Jan.and my dad had a heart attack in Jan.I also home school my daughter hardly get outside right now because its cold and we just got our twenty year old into counseling and meds for anger management .I m wondering if I have the after effects of stress.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013