Backache. Blood and urine tests normal. Taken cipro. CT scan normal. How can the urethral infection be diagnosed?

i have severe back pain feels like kidneys all blood work clear also urine clear although previously showed high white blood cells did take cipro for a few days and then the tests came clear, and emergency room. th pain is severe i am a 55 year old women in very good physical shape. i stopped taking the medication because they said it was clear and dont want to mask anything that may be there. i had a ct with contrast WHICH SHOWED NOTHING AND WAS THEN TOLD MAYBE NO CONTRAST WAS BETTER TO PERHAPS SEE STONES. IM AT MY WITS END PERHAPS SOME KIND OF UREATHAL INFECTION? OR A DIFFERENT TYPE OF MICRORGISIM THATS NOT DETECTED IN THE BLOOD? WERE SHOULD I GO AND WHAT SHOUD I DO NEXT, THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE AND I AM UNABLE TO WORK.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012