Back spasms, pain on breathing, gurgling sound from chest after lifting weights. Treatment?

hi , yesterday i was doing weight, and all of a sudden i got a back spasm however after continuing doing the weights, the spasm moved from my back to my chest , and everytime i breath in at the very end at my lungs maximum expansion it hurts in my chest, anyway i went back home sat down and then my heart started making a weird noise every time it beats it makes a very weird gurgling noise, sort of sounds like somebody crunching on a cartilage bone , wat is happening?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012