Back spasm, sickness, legs pain, pins and needles, twitching sensation. Is this normal?

Hi recently I bent down to pick something up and my back went into spasm i couldn't stand straight it was that painful it made me physically sick, since then the pain is getting worse and sending pains down the back of my legs I have Also been getting pins and needles and A feeling like a fluttering twitching sensation of random muscles on my body is this normal? Pls help I'm in so much pain I had to take the day off work today
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013