Back, shoulder pain, chest burning. X ray showed dark area in chest. How to cure?

My 14 year son started complaining of back pain ( shoulder pain) and chest burning. He could point to where it was hurting thinking it was reflux gave him some ZAntac . He proceeded to complain more about it, brought him to Chrophitcer, x ray of spine but showed a dark area in chest area, around where the pain was coming from. The dr said, go to your GP for a chest x ray. But he still needs to come back for message therapy for back spasm. Do you think I should continue with the chrophetic as we want for chest X ray? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013