Back right chest pain, cold pain after medicine. Acute pain. Relief from pain killers?

Hi! Doc..., I am facing back right chest pain (Acute Pain) from last 4 months. My family doctor diagnose that it is cold pain after medicine, i am completely alright for 2 months. Again this pain started 1 months back...... and again after diagnosis it comes that due to cold I am feeling this acute pain. Again started medicine for 15 days and without consulting doctor I left those medicines. Now again from yesterday I am in acute pain. Pain killer medicine where also not take much effect on this pain. Please guide me and tell me the Medicine for the Relief from this acute pain. Thanks.........
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012