Back problems, mild disc problems. Prescribed neucobal forte, adact gel. Treatment?

two years back i had a sudden back problem when i was playing at that time i couldn t move i was locked at one place and in standing position then some people lifted me then i went to doctor he advised me to have digital x ray which showed mild disk problem after seeing x ray doctor prescribed me some medicines like neucobal forte ,adact gel and some pain killer.two days i had to face same problem i am not able to move what should i do
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

At present you need proper clinical examination and further investigations.
You need complete bed rest for at least four days.
I suggest my patients to take analgesics like acelofenac along with muscle relaxants like tizanidine twice daily for five days.

Ultrasound deep heat therapy also gives excellent relief.Alternatively hot fomentation can be done.

You also need MRI of L/S spine for proper assessment of intervertebral disc.
Proper treatment depend upon findings.

Hope I have answered your question.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan