Back pains, unable to lie on stomach, breathing difficulty, gained weight. Cause for above symptoms?

I have back pains its uncomfortable to lay on my stomach and sometimes it s hard to breath...whats wrong with me??? I don t think I m pregnant I just had a period 3 weeks ago!! But I ve gained a lot of weight and I m eating more..more than I would like to...I m sensitive when it comes to food...I can t deal with the smells of certain things and I m drinking tea now....I HATE TEA..but now it s my best friend...
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I don't think you should worry this much for these simple things. You are gainng weight, more weight than capacity of your backbone can be stressful for the backbone to carry and therefore the pain. You are gaining weight, eating more food and not doing any exercise or calories spending activities and worries bout health. Totally wrong. Live healthy. Eat balanced diet, exercise and reduce your weight, drink enough water and fruit juices and make sure your mind is not idle. "Idle mind is Devil's workshop". Idleness can cause you undue anxiety which can worsen the problem.
Consult a psychologist for counseling. I can help you online if you desire so.
Get well soon.