Back pains, heartburn, head aches, tired and bloated with missed period, am i pregnant ?

Could I be pregnant , I missed my period for two months now, im now using the restroom a lot, back pains, heartburn , head aches , tired and bloated Im 22 and female, ive never been pregnant, but ive missed my priod for two months now, im now useing the rest room a lot, back pains, heartburn, headaches, tired, and bloated. Could I be pregnant? Ive also beem under stress and has missed my period before but not with these symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011