Back pain with cramps, late periods, sonograms abnormal, uterus lining 22mm. Is this affect ttc?

I went to the ER today because I was having sharp lower back pain accompanied with cramps and I'm about 15 days late on my period. They did two types of sonograms to see if they found any cysts, fibroids, polyps or anything else that's abnormal. They didn't find any of those however they did tell me that my uterus lining is at 22mm and is a bit too thick. I'm concerned about this since I have been ttc for the past 2 months. Is this normal and how will it affect me on ttc?
Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013