Back pain while lifting, taking tordol, cyclobenzapirine and prednisone, safe to conceive child

My husband was lifting some heavy weights and he got sudden on set of pain on the right side of his lower back. He couldn t stand or sit and he was standing hunched up. He went to hospital and they gave him an intramuscular injection of Tordol. Then he was given cyclobenzapirine and melodic and another medicine called robaxin. I font know the generic name of it. Also he was prescribed prednisone . When he is taking these meds, is it safe to conceive a child?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012