Back pain which is going across to my ribs and down my leg

i am a 15 year old girl and play alot of field hockey. Recently my back has started to ache after training sessions and started to gradually get worse. The day after i played in a game the right side of my back was hurting alot more than usual, it is going across to my ribs and down my leg. What is it and can I keep on training and playing ? If so should I be wearing a support? thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
please don't train till you are pain free.sports injuries get worse if you exert more please give yourself a break ;get treated by a physio take painkiller if advised.