Back pain, weight gain, stomach bloating. Ovarian cysts, fibroids detected. Treatment?

I have been having mid back pain , fatique during the day, but cant sleep through the night, weight gain and bloated stomach and some dizziness ocassionally. I was recently told that I have an ovarian cyst and lots of fibroids . I am 53 and thought some of this may be part of perimenapause. Thank goodness, I just retired because I would have a very rough time making it through the day, feeling like this. What do you think? signed
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  145 Awaiting Answer