Back pain, trouble breathing, high WBC count, prescribed prednisone. What should I do?

I am a 37 year old female, I have Lupus ,fibromyalgia/Raynauds, Rheumatoid Arthritis , Asthma , Gerd ,Hypertension. I have been having back pain and trouble breathing also my pain level has increased I went to the ED last night all they found was a white blood count around 1380 i was sent home with percocet and prednisone 60mg for 5 days. my pain has not decreased at all my pain is not my normal everyday pain. what should i do??? please help? im feeling totally helpess... s.o.s please
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012