Back pain, stomach pain, constipation, vaginal bleeding, brown spotting. Treatment for symptoms?

My back started hurting about 2 weeks ago. It keeps getting got so. Worse it started hurting my belly. I didn t have a bowel movement for almost a week.......well I finally did today but yesterday I started vaginl bleeding . Its not like my period tho.more like spotting.has a brown color to it sometimes. And now my belly button is leaking fluid
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
You can do pap smear/USG lower abdomen .than report tell me.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. neeraj gupta