Back pain, stomach pain and bloating, blood in stools, low iron, heart rate fast. Reason for these symptoms?

Hi, I am experiencing some symptoms and don t know what s wrong. I have been experiencing extremely bad upper back pain for the last three months or so, mainly between the shoulder blades and mid back, which feels like it s getting worse. I haven t had any injuries or anything. I ve had to quit my job because it hurts so much and it is constant. Also my stomach is extremely bloated and looks big and swollen as if I am pregnant (I m definitely not) and I get stomach pain, a constant feeling of bloating and tightness and gas. I often feel nauseous and for the last 2 weeks I have been experiencing a lot of bright red blood in my stool which turns the whole water red. My periods have practically stopped and if I do have one it only lasts a day or two. My Dr has found from blood tests that I have extremely low iron. My hair has become thin and dry and seems to have stopped growing. I also feel like my heart is racing a lot and I often feel anxious. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012