Back pain, spreading to neck and right arm, swelling, numbness in palm muscles. Causes and cure?

I suffer back pain in the past. I stop riding bike. Now the pain goes through neck n rt arm . There is heat produce in my arm and palm. When it pains in palm the musceles get swollen and feel numbness and tingling . When i sit for a long time it gets more worse. But today slowly head also feel heavy. N next day in the morning every thing fine. After lifting or riding bike gets more worse. What may b the cause.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013