Back pain, sore breasts, achy legs, cramps in abdomen, haven't had period. What should I assume?

Hi, I usually don t keep track of my day I get my period, But i will mark down when i get them sometimes, and it just so happened that I marked it since Nov. I am usually 28-30 for my cycle, and Nov - Dec was 28 days, and I thought i was supposed to get my AF on the 16 which would be 28 days its already the 22 and i am 34 days in now, My back hurts, legs have been achy and heavy for 3 days now, my right side kinda around my pelvic area aches too, my Breasts just got sore within this week,I just kinda started cramping around my upper bladder area, and I did try to check my cervix and it is high and soft . I took a test on the 16 and it showed negative, took 1 today that I bought from the dollarama and I kinda thought I saw a faint line so i took it apart to get a closer look, and it showed up kinda clear then when i put it down i saw the faint line again and that was all within 10 mins. What do you think about my situation?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Hello madam, from the history you have given, it could be either due to pregnancy or could be pre menustral symptoms....If your urine test shows two lines, it says you are pregnant...During very early weeks of gestation, the urine test may show faintly positive lines, this could be because of low levels of beta HCG in early weeks.....i would also suggest you to do an ultrasound scan in case you have seen two lines even thought it is faintly positive to confirm it is an intrauterine pregnancy. ...hope i was helpful to you. ....