Back pain, slight brown to whit discharge, high stress. Took primolut N. Reason?

My period was supposed to be due 9-Dec. However, I suddenly had brown discharge on 26-Nov. I had to postpone it for a family event (on 30-Nov), hence took Primolut N for next 5 days, i.e. till 1-Dec, on my doctor s advice. Once I stopped, period started on 4-Dec ; and now though the cycle (red blood ) has subsided, I am keeping getting slight brownish to pale white discharge. Please let me know what may be the reason - is high stress has anything to do with this? (since the aforesaid event entailed a lot of both physical and mental stress, and activities) As for your records, there is no chance of any pregnancy. Also, I had been having regular 5-days periods since years without any brown discharge since long. I also have the problem of back pain .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012