Back pain since delivery, foot cracks on moving leg, X-rays showed reduced joint space at L4-5, L3-4, straightening of lumbar. Treatment advise?

hello doctor,my name is parul and my age is 31 weight is 55kg. and my height is 6.5. doctor my quarry is i have back ache problem from last 2 yrs after normal delievery of my daughter.firstly the pain was in muscles only at by day it was increasing. i got x-ray last 4 months back and cum to know that i have 2 problems firstly, reduced 4 joint space at l3-l4 and l4-l5. and secondly, straightenig of lumbar spine . and doctor when i move my legs of foot crack sound comes from my bones. doctor please advice me what shd i do to get rid of these problems and secondly what are the pros n cons of these 3 problems?please help me out doctor? can i go for 2 conceive? will it create problem in that? please doctor help me out? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012