Back pain, shoulder and neck pain, burning sensation in foot on walking with shoes on. How to get rid of this problem?

Hi I am Ganesh 33 yrs/ Male, suffering from back pain specially on my spinal cord at few places of spinal - Middle postion, upper middle & Near to shoulder as well as I feel strain on my neck . I am facing such problems from 3 years but day by day it is increasing. now since last one year i am feeling pain in my legs specially once i am standing for long time or walking as well as pain in my foot joints. some time I feel burning sensation under my foot especially when I am wearing Shoe and walking. I am also suffering from joint pain from 4-5 year and its most of the time its happend during the winter as well as during the normal days also. Request you to please help me to come out from these problems as it make my life so difficult. Regards, Ganesh
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012