Back pain, shortness of breath. Sonography normal. Solution?

Dear Dr, I have been having back pain as well as shortness of breath for a week. I had breathing problems( if i climb a few stairs, i will pant heavily) and urinary problems say like a month ago. . My family physician made me do the blood test. the report showed high eosinophil count. it was 16%, the rest of the report was normal. even my creatinine was 0.9 and it was in the normal range. Doc put me on a 21 days treatment saying you have an allergy or infection. after 21 days, the breathing problem was gone and i felt better. I also consulted a urologist in between and had the sonography and x ray of my urethra and bladder done. nothing was found abnormal except the 49 ml residual urine. To continue with my breathing problem, 10 days after the treatment, i noticed a mild back pain and it was being getting worse. the breathing problem was also back. i consulted my physcian again . he checked my blood pressure and air intake. it was very normal. he said, you have a pain in the joint that is causing the breathing problem. he gave me tablets and asked me to do the back massage. i have been feeling a bit better since then. but the breathing problem(now minor) still persists. And yea, i am not a smoker. I am freaking out badly. Please review my problems and give me the best possible solution .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012