Back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain, wrist pain. Taking ovranette oral contraceptive. Is it related?

I take ovranette oral contraceptive, I'm finishing my second pack so been using it for 7 weeks. In that time, I've noticed I'm experiencing painful joint pain in my wrist but predominantly my elbows. I feel I have no strength in my elbow joints and both are very still and painful when I use my hands. I'm wondering if this could be a side-effect of the ovranette or a symptom of rheumatoid arthritis. Prior to ovranette, I took cilest, but had to stop as I was suffering severe back pain.
Thanks.
Catherine.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013