Back pain, panic attacks. Had urine culture. Epinephrines elevated. Is it pheochromocytoma?

My doctor suspects Pheochromocytoma as my epinephrines are elevated after doing a 24 hr urine collection. I am on a wait list to see an internal med specialist and ct scan to make sure there are tumors on my adrenals. For the past few days I have had back pain and don t know what to take and it goes up my spine and neck. I am not sure if I should go to emerg or not. so frustrating as I had a bad attack 3 weeks ago and emerg told me it was a panic attack. Please any info would be great! Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013